2.1 Automatic sheet storage system pictures
single layer maximum payload
The maximum size of the sheet that is allowed to be placed
The clear height of each layer is allowed
Raw Material 30mm
Lift horizontal moving speed
Lift vertical moving speed
The tray bears pressure per square meter
Motor total power
air supply pressure
3 Structure introduction and workflow analysis
3.1 Structure introduction
The warehouse body is composed of a frame body and a motor body, both of which are made of large-section high-strength thick-walled steel with good rigidity.
1) Install the top frame in advance and hoist it as a whole, which is convenient and safe to install;
2) Reduce gantry columns, reduce costs and improve assembly efficiency.
3.1.4 Material truck anti-deviation device
There is a claw welded in the middle of the square tube where the material pallet is placed on each layer to form an interlock with the stopper on the three-dimensional warehouse body to prevent the wooden pallet from sliding back and forth.
3.1.5 Ultra-high detection
The warehouse elevator is equipped with a set of ultra-high detection sensors, a set of pallet-to-elevator in-position detection sensors, and a set of pallet-to-material warehouse detection sensors.
3.1.6 Dynamic Compensation Mechanism
According to customer requirements, the warehouse elevator can be equipped with an external multi-turn absolute value encoder, which can monitor the actual position of the elevator in real time and cooperate with the software to perform position compensation. At the same time, the side of the elevator is equipped with layer arrival detection sensors, which can multiplely determine the exact position of the elevator.
3.2 Work Process
3.2.1 Raw Material Placement
1) Placement method: Forklift or driving can be used to transport raw materials to the elevator of the three-dimensional warehouse, and then the elevator of the three-dimensional warehouse will pick up the material and place it in the designated warehouse until it is full;
2) Requirements for sheets: the weight of one feeding should not exceed 3 tons; in the same sheet, the position deviation between different sheets should not exceed 10mm and there is no medium between the sheets; in addition, the sheets must meet requirements in the technical parameters;
3) Positioning requirements: When loading, the sheet needs to be aligned with the positioning pin of the material pallet.
3.2.2 Stereo library
Storage of raw materials in the three-dimensional warehouse: forklifts or cranes fork the sheet to the elevator, and then the elevator sends the sheet to the designated layer;
Chapter 4 Main Accessories
4.1 List of main accessories
Chapter V Site Environmental Requirements
5.1 On-site environment
0 ～ 45 ℃
20 ～ 90%RH
Single phase 220VThree-phase 380V
Voltage fluctuation range
0.5~0.8Mpa, clean gas